Monday, January 19, 2015

Polish Me Silly Multichrome Flakies

Last year the nail trend was textured polishes, and now this year the big thing (in the indie world so far) is multichrome flakies! I love me some flakies, now they are multichrome which makes them even better, and endless color combos!



Of course I had to mattify them! Here are some more pictures from different angles.




As you can see, these are very hard to take pictures of. Adding a matte top coat usually helps with photo taking.

The color I used here is Polish Me Silly- Party Hearty. I used two coats over OPI- Sapphire in the Snow. You can see her that it is fairly opaque, but you may need like 6 coats to get it fully opaque. I think that goes for most of the multichrome flakies except the I Love Nail Polish ones.

I really enjoyed this one, and I wore another one recently but a little differently, stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment