Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Simple Swatch: KB Shimmer

Kb Shimmer is one of those brands that I usually hold off on buying because they tend to have stock of all polishes for a long time. They have about one sale a year, so that is when I hoard all the polishes that are on my wishlist. A few months ago I saw various bloggers posting pictures of some KB Shimmer's that were going to soon be discontinued, so of course I had to see what they were. This polish was on my wishlist for ages, and I had to get finally get it, especially since it was on sale!



KB Shimmer- Watercolor

I used two coats here. The base is a semi sheer periwinkle/cornflower blue shade which barely covers the nail on the first coat, but once you add a second coat, you can't see the nail line at all! I probably could have done 3 coats, but ain't no body got time for that!

It has a beautiful mix of glitters, too. It is a mix of large, medium and small metallic purple, magenta, and blue hexagonal glitters, and also has a sprinkle of small and ultra small hexagonal white holographic glitters. And as always, it has tons of glitters like all KB Shimmer's do, but it isn't a thick goopy mess, very easy to work with. I just love it. Too mad it is not available anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment