Monday, September 15, 2014

Enchanted Polish French Tips

I joined the Enchanted Polish mailing list towards the beginning of the year, so I have been lucky enough to have gotten all the LE monthly polishes since March! The last ones I got was May, June, and July 2014. June is a dark purple, so I will wear that another time, so I paired May and June together:



Seriously amazing polishes....

The orange is Enchanted Polish- May 2014. It is a burnt orange, super strong hollow, and had an amazing formula! Oranges don't agree with my skin tone a lot, but this one surprisingly did! I used two coats here. 

The red is Enchanted Polish- July 2014. The holo in this one isn't as strong, but it is still pretty apparent. It is very saturated. I remember when I swatched it on my nail wheel it was nearly a one coater, and the nails on those wheels are pretty wide and long! 

And of course I used a textured polish for the accent. I used one of my faves, OPI- Jinx (Bond Girls Collection 2013). It is a nice mix between red and orange, so I thought it went very nicely with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment