Monday, August 4, 2014

Jelly Sandwich using Loaded Lacquer

Loaded Lacquer is one of those indie brands that sort of just exploded recently. It is probably because of the "Jiggles" collection. The Jiggles is a line of jelly polishes, meant to be used in jelly sandwiches with their awesome glitters. The store was pretty much out of stock for while, but she restocked and I finally snagged the main one I have had my eye on, and it is definitely a staple in ever polish junkies collection:



I also got one of her glitters to use underneath!

I started with two coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection Spring 2012). This polish is probably going to be the first full size bottle I use up!

I then used Loaded Lacquer- Wasabi With You? (Sushi Bar Collection Summer 2014). This is a gorgeous mix of medium size glitters in square and hexagonal shapes, in various colors like metallic turquoise, matte green, and holographic turquoise. It also has some tiny micro glitters in there too. Coverage was great, too! I have one coat here.

Then I just applied one coat of Loaded Lacquer- Coconut which is your standard white jelly polish. It makes endless possibilities and now I can make any white crelly like polish combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment