Thursday, July 31, 2014

Another No sponge Gradient

I decided to try another one of these after my last post because I still had two China Glaze polishes from the same collection that I have not tried.




I couldn't quite decide what glitter to use on top. It looks really good on the pink, not so much the purple. It is Mod Lacquer- Technicolor Noise. One of my favorite glitters! It is a mixture of pink, green, and blue glitters in various shapes and sizes. Get it on Mod Lacquer's Etsy.

The two bases I started out with were both two coats. The purple is Lime Crime- Lavendairy. Seriously, these are some of the best polishes out there. They are a cool pastel, yet almost neon, and all the ones I have tried are nearly one coaters! I did two here just because. And for once they are in stock on Lime Crime's Website! The pink is Zoya- Kitridge (Zoya Tickled Collection Summer 2014). It is just your standard bubble gum pink shade.

The Jellies I used were both from the China Glaze Sunsational Collection from Summer 2013. The pink is China Glaze- Heat Index, and the purple is China Glaze- Are You Jelly? The pink was really easy to work with, but the purple is fairly opaque, so you can actually see my brush strokes on my index and pinky.

All in all I am happy with these. Have you tried the no sponge gradient technique?

No comments:

Post a Comment