Sunday, June 22, 2014

Simple Swatch(es)- Hare Polish and Zoya

I did these swatches a while ago, but just haven't gotten around to posting them. It is a simple pink themed manicure:



The awesome glitter texture is Zoya- Cosmo (Magical Pixiedust Spring 2014). It is definitely more textured than the traditional pixiedusts, and a little harder to remove as well. I used 2 coats, and application was very easy.

The pink on my index and middle finger is Hare Polish- Down on the West Coast (Viva Los Angeles Collection Spring/Summer 2014). I died when I first saw swatches of this polish! It is so unique. It is a dusty pink base loaded with purple, orange and gold flakies. I used two coats, and formula was STUNNING.

Lastly, the polish on my pinky is Hare Polish- Flight of the Flamingos (The Tropics are Calling Summer Collection 2013). I have been wanting this for a while now, and finally snagged it when her summer collection released this year. It is kind of an off white crelly base, loaded with large hot pink squares and hexagonal glitters, along with small gold and hot pink hexagonals. Again, amazing Hare polish formula as always! I used 2 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment