Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Simple Swatch + Water Marble

I am still burnt out on nail art, and can't come up with anything original. So, for now I will stick with some water marbles, but at least I am going to be posting a lot this week since I am on spring break! Here is one of the newer Emily de Molly shades for spring that I luckily snatched up when Llarowe had a surprise restock that no one new about!



For some reason this polish reminds me of mint chocolate ice cream...

This is two coats of Emily de Molly- Frail Promise. Another flawless polish from Emily de Molly, I probably sound like a broken record saying that, but this really is one of the best indie brands out there! The polish is a nude base that actually has tons of gold shimmer in it, but that didn't translate to the nail. The glitters in it are black, pink, white, and mint hexes in various sizes, and some larger mint circle glitters. Some of the glitters are matte and sparkly.

I really love how the water marble came out! The grey/taupe is OPI- Taupe-less Beach (Brazil Collection Spring 2014). The green is OPI- Mermaid's Tears (Pirate's of the Caribbean Collection Spring 2011). Lastly, the pink is Wet n Wild- Candy-Licious (Megalast Line)

Here are some more pictures of it in less sunlight just cuz...



No comments:

Post a Comment