Monday, February 17, 2014

Mod Lacquer French Tips

This is what I wore on Valentine's Day. Mod Lacquer quickly became one of my top indie brands last year. Jennifer makes some amazing polishes, with amazing quality, and her Spring collection for this year did not fail to impress. Naturally, I got all of them!



Mod Lacquer Spring Confection collection

I could not choose which one to wear first, so I just put all four of the polishes on my fingers! Each finger has 2 semi thick coats of polish. Each one had an amazing formula, glided on the nail like butter. I really have nothing bad to say about any of these polishes, only that it is hard to pick my favorite. I think it is a tie between the green and pink....

The colors are:
Pink Tart
Minty Kiss
Blueberry Bliss
Blackberry Cream

The names make my hungry!

Lastly, I did some colorful french tips using:
Sally Hansen- Fuchsia Power
Essie- Mojito Madness
China Glaze- Sunday Funday
China Glaze- That's Shore Bright

Hope you like these as much as I do. You can get the entire collection on Mod Lacquer's Etsy, all four for the price of three!

2 comments: