Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer + Pretty & Polished

I got these two polishes from my most recent swap, and I knew for sure that I would be putting these on together. One has been a lemming of mine for ever, and the other I had no idea existed, but my girl got it for me cuz I love green, and holographic polishes! Here it is:



Soooo pretty!

The green polish is Lilypad Lacquer- Once Upon a Lime. This is probably my new favorite green holo, aside from the green I have from the China Glaze OMG collection. Not only is the holo really strong, but it also has a really nice shimmer through out it. Most holos looks really dull in indoor lighting, but this one is sooooo gorgeous! And once it is in the sun light, it is like BAM! The formula is also amazing! So easy to work with, and nearly opaque in one coat, but I used two.

The gradient on the tips is using Pretty & Polished- Sand Art. I love this polish! It is a matte glitter, a lot like the floam polishes. It is a mixture of green, blue, and red glitters. Unfortunately it is kind of hard to get you hands on.

Since the holo didn't show up as strong in the normal photos, here is a shot of my nails at a slightly different angle to show it more, and a bottle shot that will make your jaw drop:




You can get Lilypad Lacquer on their Etsy, and I am pretty sure they ship internationally. I ordered my first polish I got from them straight from their etsy. Llarowe also stocks them, but last I checked they were all sold out, but her site is down anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment