Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's This? A Blogpost?

Yes, it has been almost a month since I last posted! I started school full time, and I am majoring in Veterinary Technology. I am in a pretty demanding program, even my instructors told us to tell our friends and family we will see each other again in 2 years! So, long story short, my nails will be put on the back burner, kinda. I really only have time to paint my nails once, maybe twice a week now. You really won't be seeing any crazy nail art from me. At least this gives me a chance to wear all my amazing indies! I have some pictures of my nails from the last couple weeks, I just haven't found the time to edit them! Until today. Here is what I wore about 3 weeks ago, I think:



This is Alanna Renee- Reptar

Such an amazing polish! It is a mint green base, packed with large red and pastel purple glitters, and tiny matte black, white, and I think yellow matte glitters. I used 2 coats here. I remember it applying it like a dream too!

Of course I had to do some nail art involving Reptar from The Rugrats! I used two coats of China Glaze- Def Defying (Cirque du Soliel Collection Winter 2012) for the base. Then using a tiny nail art brush, I made the blue parts of Reptar's body using Anise- Island Lover. Simple, but if you know The Rugrats and this polish, you would easily be able to tell what it is!

You can get Alanna Renee polishes on their website. They ship internationally, but it is pretty pricey. The only etailer I know of that sells them is color4nails.

Hope you enjoyed these! I will try and edit my other photos soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment