Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Simple Swatch: Pipe Dream Polish

It's been a whole week since I last did my nails -__-. I start school next Monday, which will give me like no free time to do my nails, especially since my days off of school, I work all day! I don't know how bloggers work full time and manage to get posts 5-6 days a week....Hopefully once school starts I will set out a schedule to do my nails!

Anyways, here is another gorgeous polish from Pipe Dream Polish:



Pipe Dream Polish- Hotter than a Fantasy

This polish is definitely a bright purple crelly base. It also dries matte. It is kind of like China Glaze- Creative Fantasy, but with lots of glitter! I used two coats here.

It mainly consists of large, medium, and small pink hexagonal glitters, and medium blue glitters. Such a fun mix!

You can get this polish on Pipe Dream Polishes Etsy for $8.25!

No comments:

Post a Comment