Monday, July 15, 2013

Guest Post: Nails at 2am

Today's post is also one of the first bloggers I started fololwing, and she fololwed me very early on as well. She is one of the hundreds of amazing Aussie nail girls, and is queen of ikats, which I need to try! I love that she did some green nails because she knows I love me some green. We also have had a huge epic nail mail in the works for like 5 months now...we just need to mail them out, so expect to see some aussie polishes in like a month. Here is what she created:



Hey y'all! My name's Christine from Nails at 2am and I'm thrilled to be doing a guest post for Jennibert's Nails :D 

It wasn't too hard to choose the colour scheme for my mani.. As Jen's favourite colour is green, thought a neon green and pink leopard print would be perfect! 



I used an unnamed ChiChi neon green for the base and Australis #totesamaze for the spots. My mum hates the bright neon green (hurts her eyes she says :P) but I LOVE IT... and I hope y'all do too! :D

I also took a photo in direct sunlight, and PHWOAR even better!



Andddd that's it, you can come visit me over at my own blog nailsat2am.blogspot.com.au, at my tumblr nailsat2am.tumblr.com or on my instagram instagram.com/xtinemayyy

A big thank you to Jen for asking me to guest post, and I hope you have a super-cali-fragelistic-expi-ali-docious-ly amazing vacation! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment