Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gradient Using Mod Lacquer




The periwinkle blue shade is Girly Bits- Bachelor's Button. It is the perfect shade of blue, and has a nice subtle linear holographic effect to it! Definitely a unique shade to my collection. I used 2 coats.

Then I topped it off with a gradient. I used Mod Lacquer- 8-Bit Digits. I love this polish so much. It is pretty much just like the floam polishes. I almost compared it to Pinkerbell Floam, but the Mod Lacquer has way more green, and the floam has much more blue. But they consist of pretty much the same color and style of blue, green, and pink matte glitter.

You can get this shade of Mod Lacquer on Etsy. And you can get the Girly Bits shade on Llarowe, Harlow & Co, and from the actual Girly Bits website.

No comments:

Post a Comment