Friday, May 3, 2013

Jelly Sandwich + Gradient

My goal for this month is to wear strictly untried polishes, and older polishes I haven't wore in a really long time. So, there might not be as much nail art, more simple swatches. Here is the first:





 



I started off with two coats of OPI- Jade Is The New Black. This was one of my first OPI polishes, and I used to wear it a lot. But due to me having a hoarding problem, I haven't wore it in while!

The other two polishes I used are untired.

Then I used Nails Inc- Piccadilly Arcade for the gradient. It is a nice finely milled glitter with some bigger chunks in there, very easy to work with.

Lastly, the jelly I used on top is Zoya- Frida (Gloss Collection 2012). I used two coats. I am really on a Jelly kick right now, and can't wait for more!

1 comment:

  1. Came out really pretty! I am still on a big jelly phase too - love 'em...missing my stash however as away from home 500 miles for surg and cancer treatment for past mo...not even feeling the pull to grab polish when I have needed to pick things up at the drug store when there to pick up pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete