Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sat-art-day: Dotting Tools

I decided to participate in this weeks Sat-art-day challenge, organized by The Crumpet. She has so many challenges going on, it's hard to keep up! But this morning I looked at the few submissions and just knew I had to submit a cute dotticure. My boyfriend helped pick out the colors :)




A nice simple dotticure gradient!

I started off with two coats of China Glaze- Gaga For Green, from their Electropop collection for Spring 2012, and two coats of China Glaze- Happy Go Lucky. I love this yellow actually. I have only used it for nail art, but it applies smoothly after the second coat!

Then of course I started off with larger dots at the end of the nail, then small dots, slowly making a grandient. The white I used is OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I love the look of layered dots for some reason. Like towards the end of my ring finger and pinky, I don't know why. I guess it just gives a better effect.

What'd you think? Check out some of the other dotticures this from this week!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I pretty much threw all my winter polishes on the back burner, and am all about my spring shades

      Delete
  2. It's really cute and reminds me of sweet little easter eggs ^_^

    ReplyDelete