Tuesday, December 18, 2012

OPI Skyfall + Burlesque

Three posts in three days in a row! I'm on a roll. I actually had time during the day to do my nails, and here is what I came up with:



OPI- The World Is Not Enough. This is one of the three polishes I got from the Skyfall collection. They weren't that unique to me, although I really want Golden Eye now. This polish was three coats, not my favorite, but the color is so purty. It is like a weird browny purple, depending on how the light hits it, there's some hints of blue as well. You could probably get away with two thicker coats if you want.

After the three coats were dry, I added two coats of OPI- Sparkle-icious, which was from their Burlesque Holiday/Winter collection in 2010. It is made up of gold, purple, and blue glitters all in a clear base. I love this glitter so much! This is my first time trying it because my friend at work was giving away a lot of her polishes since she doesn't wear polish much anymore. So I came up on this polish, and DS Illuminate, so awesome! She almost gave me Mad as a Hatter, but she decided last minute she wanted to keep it.

What do you think? Do you own any of these polishes? I have really special nail art planned for my next manicure. Hopefully I can make it soon, cuz it is gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment