Monday, November 26, 2012

China Glaze + Deborah Lippman

This polish is probably the most excited I have gotten for a release in a while! I have had it for two weeks and finally put it on. Here it is:



The colors are China Glaze- It's A Trap-Eze!, and the accent nail is Deborah Lippmann- Candy Shop. I am absolutely in love. I really can not stop looking at my fingers. It is like a funfettit party on your nails! I just want to eat them up.

It's a Trap-eze! is an off white jelly base with every color of the rainbow glitters in it. As most of you know, it was released in China Galzes most recent release in their Cirque Du Soleil collection. It is by far the best collection that's been released in a while. I still need to get my hands on two more of the colors. But this polish is basically a Jelly Sandwich in a bottle. They made it easier for us. Candy Shop is pretty much the same concept as well, but it's kind of old news.

As far as application goes, it was kind of tricky. The first coat you had to use the dabbing method to get the glitters evenly on the nail. But the second coat is a breeze since the glitters have a better foundation to stick to. The weird application is TOTALLY worth it. I don't think China Glaze will ever disappoint me!

No comments:

Post a Comment